Crazy Picture Lady

Crazy Picture Lady

Monday, April 29, 2013

Piper's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party


 I had chosen the theme of my daughter's birthday party a few months before her actual birthday thanks to pinterest.  The zebra print must be very popular right now, so it was very easy to find everything to match.  I showed my mom the colors that I was using and she created Piper's so cute dress so that she matched perfectly.  Pretty much all of the decorations were from hobby lobby.  


Cake table

Further view of cake table

Banner I made using my silhouette

Ribbon Topiary (I made this over a month in advance,
and it took almost 4 hours to make)

Mommy-made cake

Cookie/cupcake decorating station

I ordered a mickey mouse cookie cutter from Amazon for the these 
If I do this again I would get the Ready to Decorate frosting by Wilton (like the black one in the middle).  The  decorating bags I used were to difficult for the younger kids and made a huge mess.
Got all the utensils, napkins and plates from Target 
Zebra Print duct tape
Favor Table

I had gotten a bunch of M&Ms the day after Valentine's Day to match the pink theme
I love these white frames from Ikea.  I find myself using them for every party.
Close up of wreath on front door.  
Front Door


The party room!
Center Pieces


Balloons from Party City
Got the bib and iron on 2 at hobby lobby

Such a fun party for such a fun girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment