Crazy Picture Lady

Crazy Picture Lady

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Family Yearbooks

Here is finally one idea I had actually started doing before I saw it on pinterest.  I take a few pictures of my kids...ok so a "few" might be a tad of an understatement.  I take a TON of pictures throughout the year, especially during holidays or special events, but also of everyday fun.  I used to love to scrapbook, but after I had the kids, it became a pain in the butt to try to scrapbook, while keeping them out of my scrapbooking stuff.  I started to use shutterfly for my photobooks, mainly because that is where all of my pictures are stored online anyway, but mostly because I get a lot of them for free from Pamper's Gifts to Grow program.  My whole family, including the husband, love to sit down and look at these all of the time.  Since my kids are death on books, I keep them out of their reach, and they can only look at them if I'm holding the book and turning the pages.







No comments:

Post a Comment